Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day like spending it at the divorce attorney's office.

Yeah.

So I met with my attorney today, bla bla bla... he's great. Super supportive. Super smart. And with an attitude of "This is MY motherfucking courtroom."

I may or may not have wanted to jump him on the conference table. 

Anyway, it was a lot more emotional than I thought it would be. But I've got a plan, and we're moving forward. And, he seems to think that with a letter from Shortpants's doctor that he can get the 60 waiting period waived, so I could be unmarried sooner rather than later.

Weird. So, so weird.

I just feel like I'm in a fog. And it's not the beer this time. 

I'm really excited tomorrow is Friday. For many reasons, none of which to be divulged as of yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment