Saturday, February 2, 2013

Some self-regulation or wishful thinking?

So the croup monster has invaded our house, slithered in without anyone noticing and parked it under Quinn's bed. Croup, you are a giant suck! I had croup all the time when I was little, and it can be so scary for both baby and mama. :(

So even though we both got not much sleep from him barking like a seal, someone was in an extremely good mood, considering the circumstances. But, after about an hour of playing, refusing breakfast (except some pudding with his meds), he wanted back in bed. I gave him an extra pillow to prop up on, he covered himself up, and snuggled down. My heart broke and melted at the same time.

I am so proud of him for showing me what he needed! He pointed to the bed! He knew he needed to rest! Is it a fluke, eh, maybe - but who cares!!!???




1 comment: