Friday, January 11, 2013

Bawk Bawk.

So. My house is almost done. As in, they're waiting to put in the new door until I finish getting all of my shit there so I don't bang it up.

And I don't want to go.

I can see myself there, happy, enjoying life, just me and my little dude, making memories and shit, but I just. don't. wanna.

I'm scared.

I'm scared of the inevitable silence that can't be filled by the TV. I'm scared my phone will never ring. I'm scared that I'll lose myself again.

I'm just scared.

And I don't know what to do about it.

2 comments:

  1. No doubt moving in is terrifying. How far are you from your parents? Do you have neighbors that are close and normal? If you don't know them, you should make a game out of getting to know them. And by that I mean do some batshit crazy stuff so they assume (correctly) that you're insane.

    Remedy with a trip to KC to go to TJ's to get the cheap wine to go with your ramen. WIN.

    ReplyDelete