Thursday, January 31, 2013

One more thing.

No longer will I allow you to control my feelings. I can't blame you for them, because I choose to feel them.

But know this:

I will do whatever it takes to make sure my boy has the best life possible - that he is well-fed, well-educated,  as happy as he can be, and safe.

Should you think that you call the shots as far as he is concerned, you are fucking mistaken. I will go Mama Bear and have your dysfunctional ass in court so fast your head will spin.

You want to talk child support? How have you financially supported him in the last two months? Oh, that's right! YOU HAVEN'T. You haven't given him a dime, and we're still married!

You are a fucking JOKE. Or maybe I'm the joke for marrying you and falling into your bullshit. But if I hadn't made that stupid mistake, I wouldn't have the one thing that I can't live without. Not YOU, motherfucker - my amazing boy.

So thank you. Thank you for finally showing your true self. Autistic or not, our son will NEVER live by your piss poor example of what a man is. And you can thank ME for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment