Saturday, January 26, 2013

I have no catchy or witty title for this post.

Today is my first Saturday in the house. Quinn is minding his own business, watching Meet The Robinsons and pulling all of the wipes out of the box, which I'm conveniently ignoring because they're just wipes, right? It's really quiet here. Fortunately, it's the good kind of quiet. A comfortable silence. Not a "OMG I NEED TO TURN ON MUSIC OR SING OR LISTEN TO THE NEWS BECAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE IT!" silence.

Made a couple pancakes, drinking some coffee, making a list of things I need to do that I will purposefully not do today. The house is 90% clean, this week sucked a caveman's taint, and I think I've earned the right to stay in my pajamas and just revel in the fact that this is my life, and I could really learn to like this.

Of course, that's right now. I think if I only move enough to type, read, and breathe, I won't disturb this space-time continuum that's really working for me. But wait, if I step on a butterfly, would my bathroom instantly become sparkling clean?

*adds butterfly hunting to to-do list*

Good thing I've already peed.

No comments:

Post a Comment